Denmark Mountain Bike Club is proud to present our annual Cross Country at Rockcliffe Winery for the first time! Part of the course has been built specifically by one of our sponsors Monkey Rock Mountain Bike Company. After the event stay for a BBQ and drink and enjoy a sundowner at Rockcliffe Winery.
Where: Rockcliffe Winery, 18 Hamilton Rd, Scotsdale WA 6033
When: Sunday 14th November
Seniors and U15 will ride a series of laps around the winery. Juniors will race a shortened version of the course.
Open to anyone age 6 or over! Junior riders 15 and over should pick a grade appropriate to their skill level, but don’t be afraid to challenge yourself !
If you’re new to cycling, or a bit nervous about mountain biking, we offer an Intro to MTB category so that you can have a go and see what all the fuss is about.
Spectators are welcome and encouraged.
Entry Categories & Distances
The race will be a series of laps around the Rockcliffe Winery starting/finishing. One lap is 3 kms.
The number of laps will depend on the division you are racing in, and are as follows:
|Men’s ‘A’||7 Laps|
|Men’s ‘B’||6 Laps|
|Men’s ‘C’||5 Laps|
|Women’s ‘A’||6 Laps|
|Women’s ‘B’||5 Laps|
|Intro to MTB||4 Laps|
|Under 15s||4 Laps|
|Under 13s||3 Laps (approx. 30 minutes)|
|Under 11s||2 Lap (approx. 30 minutes)|
|Under 9s||1 Lap (approx. 30 minutes)|
- $10 Kids event
- $15 all other riders.
Can’t make it and would like a refund?
Use the scratching button prior to the Scratching Cut-off to access an automated refund.
|1:00 PM||SIGN IN DESK OPENS|
|1:25 PM||UNDER 9’s, 11’s & 13’s RACE BRIEFING|
|1:30 PM||UNDER 9’s, 11’s & 13’s RACE START|
|2:25 PM||UNDER 15’s & ABOVE RACE BRIEFING|
|2:30 PM||UNDER 15’s & ABOVE RACE START|
|4:00 PM||PRESENTATIONS BBQ & SUNDOWNER|
TO PURCHASE AN ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP AND FOR MORE INFORMATION, HEAD TO https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership/race-off-road
OTHER AUSCYCLING MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
– FAMILY MEMBERSHIP https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership/other/family-membership
– 4 WEEK FREE TRIAL https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership/other/free-trial
– ONE DAY EVENT LICENSE https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership/other/event-licences
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you agree to follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- you agree to follow the Event’s COVID directives
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
- we appreciate your cooperation, our intention is simply to run a safe event.
Special thanks to our club sponsors.