How do I join the Club?
What type of membership do I select?
What are the benefits of joining the Club?
Personal Accident Insurance is limited on the Lifestyle Basic membership type. To find out more about our Lifestyle membership category, please see the full page: www.auscycling.org.au/membership/lifestyle
#2: Race Off Road
The Race Off-Road membership only provides coverage for off-road racing: BMX, BMX Freestyle, MTB & CX (does not include Road and Track).
#3: Race All Discipline
Relevant Accreditation Required.
#4: Non – Riding
The Non-Riding membership only provides insurance coverage whilst you are acting in an official capacity in a non riding role at an event.
- Competition License for all disciplines (Road, Track, BMX, MTB, CX, Freestyle)
- Exclusive Member Discounts & Offers
- Digital Membership Card
- Member eNews, expert training and riding-specific information
- Competition License for off road disciplines only (BMX, MTB, CX, Freestyle)
- Insurance cover whilst racing off road
- Insurance coverage whilst racing
- Third Party Public Liability Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance coverage
- Professional Indemnity for officials (relevant accreditation required)
- Option to join a club & find other cyclists to ride with!
- Access Club Resources
- Enjoy Social Activities
- Attend Club Skill Sessions
- Attend Club Education Sessions
- Give back to your club and community by volunteering or being part of the committee!