Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th March 2022
82 Lapko Road, Denmark WA 6333
Saturday 5th March 2022
|9am||Registration Tent Opens|
|11am – 4pm||Practice|
Sunday 6th March 2021
|8:30||Registration Tent Opens|
|9am – 11am||Practice|
|4:00pm||End of Day|
All participants must wear appropriate safety gear to AusCycling standards, for example:
– Full face helmet (No detachable jaw)
– Elbow pads
– Knee pads
– and any other safety gear desired by participant : goggles , body armour etc.
Due to the nature of the trail, some sections still remain quite steep and rocky. B lines have been provided around major features, but participants will still need to be able to navigate steep, rocky natural features.
This is a Shuttled Event
- Inclusions (1) – Race Day Only (practice, shuttles + Race Entry)
- Inclusions (2) – Both Days (Practice & shuttles x 2 days, + Sunday Race Entry)
Late Registrations can be made at the venue HOWEVER you MUST have an active current Auscycle License AND you will be charged an additional Late Entry Fee of $20
|Juniors||Under 13, Under 15, Under 17|
|Adults||Under 19, Expert Men|
|Elite Men, Open Women,|
|Masters 1/2, Masters 3/4, Masters 5/6|
|E-Bike – Men, E-Bike – Women|
After the Race Run there will be a Top 20 $1000 dash for cash. The top 20 fastest riders from across all categories will be able to compete for the $1000.
- There is St. John’s ambulance as first aid during the Practice and Race times. Track is CLOSED outside of these times.
- There will be a canteen run by the club – keep supporting us so we can keep supporting you
- There are toilets on site