Recently, some revegetation works occurred at Mt Hallowell but took place in the wrong area by mistake. This has been addressed and will be reworked in accordance with the agreed map above.
- A number of the lesser used trails will be revegetated. These will be signed with ‘Let it Grow’, so users can see that they are Shire sanctioned revegetation areas.
- The main trail line will remain untouched.
- Members encouraged to RESPECT the revegetation efforts of volunteers.
- Club members are welcome to assist in the revegetation efforts.
- Recent works on the primary trail were an honest mistake and have been rectified.
We thank you for taking your time to read through this and look forward to seeing you out on the trails soon.
Denmark Mountain Bike Club Committee